CHF supports the mission of the California Regional Centers by providing quality services and support programs designed to encourage and enable developmentally disabled persons achieve their highest possible level of personal independence, choice, and productivity.
Goals and Objectives
To put our purpose into practice, CHF will:
- Create a permanent stock of homes for developmentally disabled persons.
- Provide financial grants for independent living.
- Seek new and innovative ways to serve Regional Center Clients.
- The inherent value of every person
- Integrity and Honesty
- Quality and Professionalism
- Courtesy and Compassion
- Operational Self-Sufficiency
- Community Involvement
- Having Fun while being productive
Our Unique Position
As a California Not-for-Profit charitable foundation, CHF is dedicated solely to providing assistance to the developmentally disabled population served by the California Regional Centers. No one owns CHF, so all revenues, donations, and assets are dedicated to that purpose.